Easily pair your favorite Batik with Lurik Wide Pants!
This fabric use Lurik cotton, made by weaving yarn into cloth that is interlaced vertically and horizontally creating stripes pattern which Indonesians defined as a symbol of simplicity. Lurik made traditionally on a loom called Gedogan.
- Free size: length 97 cm, waist 64 cm (elastic up to 10 cm).
- Lurik fabric is traditionally made. Therefore, color difference in different part of the pants is natural.
- Handwash only. Follow instruction on the label.
- There may be +/- 1 cm difference in size since it is made by hand-sewing.
- Color on items might be slightly different from image.